A reverse stock split merges shares to increase stock prices. Low stock...by Jonathan Anthony
StockMarketEye 5.4.4 Released
We are proud to announce the release of StockMarketEye 5.4.4 for Windows, MacOS and Linux.
This release contains a number of small enhancements and fixes which improve the stability and compatibility of StockMarketEye.
Notably, we’ve improved the Charles Schwab CSV import with new transactions types. We’ve also improved the OFX file import to better support foreign securities in the file.
There have also been changes made to improve the stability of the symbol search results from Yahoo Finance. We also fixed some display issues that could occur when moving items into categories in your portfolios.
You’ll find the full list of additions and improvements in this version of StockMarketEye below.
What’s New In StockMarketEye 5.4.4?
- Stability enhancements and adjustments to the symbol search with Yahoo Finance.
- Improvements to the QFX file import to improve support for foreign securities.
- Additional transactions types now supported in the Charles Schwab CSV import.
- Fix for a display issue that could arise in certain situations when dragging item into categories.
- Fixed an issue importing transactions from a CSV file when both the total and the currency are not specified.
- Fix for imported historical quotes when the import appends the data to the existing historical quotes for the symbol.
- Fix for an issue with starting value of MTD columns.
- Internal optimizations and stability improvements.
If you are running StockMarketEye 5 and have an active license, please update at your earliest convenience either through the auto-update feature or by downloading and installing from our website.