StockMarketEye 5.4.7 Released
We are proud to announce the release of StockMarketEye 5.4.7 for Windows, MacOS and Linux.
This release contains a number of fixes to improve the stability and compatibility of StockMarketEye. We recommend updating at your earliest convenience.
You’ll find the full list of additions and improvements in this version of StockMarketEye below.
What’s New In StockMarketEye 5.4.7?
- Improve historical quote normalization for UK securities that have mixed Pound/Pence historical prices.
- Fix for SecType columns that can not be set to a custom value.
- Add ^BSESN and ^NSEI to list of default benchmark symbols.
- Minor improvements with “direct connect” downloading to fix connection problems with Vanguard.
- Display “N/A” if TWRR or IRR columns are preposterous.
- Add support for “DIVIDENDS” as a transaction type as an alias for “DIVIDEND” in CSV transactions files.
If you are running StockMarketEye 5 and have an active license, please update at your earliest convenience either through the auto-update feature or by downloading and installing from our website.