StockMarketEye 5.5.2 Released
We are proud to announce the release of StockMarketEye 5.5.2 for Windows, MacOS and Linux.
This release adds a number of useful features to make it easier to manage your investments and maintain links to your brokerages. If you have an active StockMarketEye subscription, we recommend updating at your earliest convenience.
By popular demand, we’ve added support for freezing columns on the left-hand side of a table. This means that the columns stay fixed (i.e. frozen) to the left side of the table even when you horizontally scroll to see the rest of the columns. You can freeze a column by clicking on the “Freeze this column” item in the column menu.
We’ve also changed the way the Gain/Loss report handles Return of Capital (RoC) transactions. The Gain/Loss report now incorporates them into the gains and losses, just like the Gain and Gain % columns from the Prices view.
Finally, we’ve made it possible to view the connection status of the Advanced Brokerages you have linked. You can also now re-enter your credentials for the brokerage if necessary. These features are available on the Advanced Brokerage import page by clicking on the horizontal 3-dot icon.
You’ll find the full list of additions and improvements in this version of StockMarketEye below.
What’s New In StockMarketEye 5.5.2?
- Support for freezing one or more columns on the left-hand side of the table view. Freezing columns is supported in the Prices and Fundamentals views, as well as the Transactions, Gain/Loss, Back-in-Time and Total Return reports.
- Support for freezing the Cash and Total line of the Back-in-Time report to the bottom of the table area.
- Altered the Gain/Loss report to include RoC transactions in the calculation of gains and losses. This makes the calculation in the report consistent with how the Gain and Gain% columns of the Prices view are calculated.
- Added the ability to view the connection status for brokerage links on the Advanced Brokerage Import screen.
- Added the ability to update credentials for brokerage links on the Advanced Brokerage Import screen.
- Improved the charting for small values such as FX and crypto prices.
- Fixed an issue on Mac OS where the last item in the table could not be selected when using the trackpad.
If you are running StockMarketEye 5 and have an active license, please update at your earliest convenience through the auto-update feature. Alternatively, you may also update by downloading and installing the most recent version from our website.
You might also be interested in checking out the review of StockMarketEye as one of the best portfolio trackers!