A reverse stock split merges shares to increase stock prices. Low stock...by Jonathan Anthony
StockMarketEye 5.5.3 Released
We are proud to announce the release of StockMarketEye 5.5.3 for Windows, MacOS and Linux.
This release provides a number of small fixes and optimizations, as well as adding support for importing from CSV files generated by the Investment Account Manager (IAM) software.
If you’re a current user of IAM and would like to try out StockMarketEye, this version is for you. StockMarketEye 5.5.3 can import from CSV transaction files exported by IAM. Just change the “CSV Columns Format” dropdown on the StockMarketEye import screen and choose “Investment Account Manager (IAM) – Portfolio Data – Transactions”. Then select your IAM generated CSV file with the Browse button. If you have any hiccups with the imported data, don’t hesitate to reach out to our support staff.
We’ve also made a significant optimization when importing large investment files. When importing large investment files (OFX, QIF or CSV) into StockMarketEye, the import process is now significantly faster.
You’ll find the full list of additions and improvements in this version of StockMarketEye below.
What’s New In StockMarketEye 5.5.3?
- Added support for importing from CSV files created by Investment Account Manager (IAM).
- Enhanced the Schwab CSV file import to support the “Pr Yr Cash Dividend” transaction type.
- When rebuilding a Portfolio’s Prices view from the transactions, keep any overridden values (last, target, etc) from the original items in the newly created items.
- Optimizations for large CSV/QIF/OFX transaction imports.
- Enhanced the service providing Sector/Industry data.
- Adjusted OFX imports from Fidelity for their new timezone zone changes.
- Fixed an issue with custom technical indicators when using small parameter values.
- Fix for an issue where it appeared fields in the Back-in-Time report could be edited (they can’t).
- Fixed an issue with the BuyExp column calculation for multi-lot portfolio items.
- Internal optimizations
If you are running StockMarketEye 5 and have an active license, please update at your earliest convenience through the auto-update feature. Alternatively, you may also update by downloading and installing the most recent version from our website.