StockMarketEye 5.5.4 Released
We are proud to announce the release of StockMarketEye 5.5.4 for Windows, MacOS and Linux.
This release contains a number of usability improvements which make it faster to manage your Watchlists and Portfolios.
By popular demand, we’ve added support for selecting and moving multiple items at the same time within a Watchlist or Portfolio. We’ve also added some import improvements and performance enhancements for the Market Value chart.
It is also now possible to connect an existing portfolio to an advanced brokerage account with just a few clicks.
You’ll find the full list of additions and improvements in this version of StockMarketEye below.
What’s New In StockMarketEye 5.5.4?
- Support for multiple selection in watchlist and portfolios.
- Added support for connecting an advanced brokerage account to an existing portfolio.
- Advanced brokerage update sets the Last price of non-quoted symbols from the price downloaded from the brokerage, just like direct-connect updates does.
- Market value chart caches values for faster performance.
- Better handling of Schwab bond holdings in advanced brokerage import.
- Fix for auto-calculation of shares or share price in transaction entry when specifying the commissions, fees and net total in the portfolio’s currency.
- Show “$” rather than “US$” in some circumstances.
- Improve the 1D chart so that %-change starts start at previous close, rather than open price.
If you are running StockMarketEye 5 and have an active license, please update at your earliest convenience through the auto-update feature. Alternatively, you may also update by downloading and installing the most recent version from our website.