We are excited to announce that we are implementing a new login...by Nate Wittig
StockMarketEye 5.6.0 Release
We are pleased to announce our latest release for Windows, MacOS and Linux. This release contains a couple of small bug fixes and new features to improve StockMarketEye’s usage.
The release includes the following updates/improvements:
- A new Schwab CSV transaction type was added. If the user imports a Schwab CSV file with a “Special dividend” transaction type, SME will “read” it as a “Dividend” transaction type.
- Schwab is removed from the brokerages’ list in Direct Connect. Now it’s by Advanced import only (the users can still import their transactions as CSV files as well)
- The symbol chart naming issue was fixed. The name isn’t stuck anymore.
- The issue with the auto-adjustment of Open-High-Low-Close (OHLC) comparison symbol was fixed. Now the symbol isn’t hidden when the tool-tip moves to the right.
- The issue where Reports Transactions didn’t show the full transactions for the aggregate portfolio but it did in each portfolio, was fixed.
If you are running StockMarketEye 5 and have an active license, please update at your earliest convenience through the auto-update feature. Alternatively, you may also update by downloading and installing the most recent StockMarketEye version from our website.