StockMarketEye 5.6.1 Released
We are pleased to announce our latest release for Windows, MacOS, and Linux. This release contains some bug fixes and new features that are geared toward improving StockMarketEye’s usage.
We are excited about this latest update, so we want to thank everyone that have been giving us great feedback and insights on bugs and fixes.
What are the latest changes with StockMarketEye 5.6.1
The 5.6.1 build includes the following updates:
- The licensing issue during the update (the user gets a grey screen when updating the app version) is fixed.
- The summary reports issue (some parts of the report were missing) is fixed.
- If an in-app update is failed and the user sees a pop-up with a manual update link, it’s being opened in the browser, not in the app.
- The issue where the chart’s Y-Axis is stuck on %-change, when the comparison tool isn’t being used, is fixed.
- If there’s no stock selected, the chart will show an empty state instead of the last selected stock.
- Once the user updates/adds a new brokerage account, they’ll see a pop-up for doing a backup.
- Mountain chart issue (the user couldn’t have data in the mountain chart view) is fixed.
- The issue where the size of the text is reset to default after each restart is fixed.
- The bug with missing linked brokerage and its data while importing is fixed. Now the users should be able to see that data.
- The issue where the properties for the watchlist group were broken is fixed. Now the user can check properties for the group watchlist.
- The issue with the settings update is fixed. Now when the user goes to settings, they’ll see their latest saved state.
- Error handling issue was fixed (the user was getting an infinite loader if having an error on “Update all portfolios from their brokerage”).
If you are running StockMarketEye 5 and have an active license, please update at your earliest convenience through the auto-update feature.