We are excited to announce that we are implementing a new login...by Nate Wittig
StockMarketEye 5.6.3 Released
StockMarketEye 5.6.3 has been released for Windows, MacOS, and Linux. This contains some new features, bug fixes, and other underlying changes that were done to improve the softwares usability and user experience.
IMPORTANT: This update will be rolled out in stages, so not all users will get the update simultaneously. The end of the rollout giving 100% of users access, will be completed in one week.
We want to ensure the rollout is done smoothly and without issue. Thank you for being so patient!
What are the latest changes with StockMarketEye 5.6.3
The 5.6.3 build includes the following updates:
We are excited about the following two new features in this latest launch:
- Added a rich text editor to the comment section on securities. Add even greater detail to your comments!
- Added the option to allow the user to select “do not show again” on the “Back up your data” pop-up when doing a direct broker import. Don’t get that pesky pop-up again — until you decide to activate it again.
Squashing the bugs, one at a time!
- Fixed an issue in which the allocation report pie chart wouldn’t appear in the PDF export. It does now!
- Fixed an issue where a popup chart window doesn’t display the correct information.
- Fixed the issue when users got errors when connecting to Chase brokerage accounts.
Things to help enhance your experience when using StockMarketEye:
- Expanded available emojis for the emoji column. Spice up those columns!
- Better error message for brokerage connection. You’ll see better instructions on how to proceed when an import fails.
- We did a few general optimizations (avoiding memory leaks, etc.) to help keep StockMarketEye running smoothly and securely!
If you are running StockMarketEye 5 and have an active license, please update at your earliest convenience through the auto-update feature.
If you have an older version of our software and wish to upgrade to version 5, you can do this in less than 10 minutes through our guide to upgrading StockMarketEye.