StockMarketEye for iOS v1.2 Released
We are proud to announce the release of StockMarketEye for iOS v1.2.
It has been a while since we’ve had a new version for iOS. This release adds support for the iPhone 5 screen as well as updated support for Spanish stocks, and many minor enhancements and fixes.
Below is a complete list of the additions and changes in this version of StockMarketEye for iOS.
What’s New In StockMarketEye for iOS v1.2
New and Updated Features
- Support for iPhone5 4in screen.
- Added support for Spanish exchange (Madrid) stocks and option symbols. Now all of the ticker symbols supported in the desktop version of StockMarketEye are also supported in the iOS version.
- Significant reduction in bandwidth used for on-line synchronization.
- Updated synchronization for improved integration with the desktop version of StockMarketEye.
- Added support for setting the currency, exchange rate and comments when recording buy and sell transactions.
- Can now show more decimal places for prices and quotes.
- Currency/FX quotes always show 4 decimals places.
- Fixed exchange rate calculation problems in portfolio.
- Fixed problem that some lesser used tickers did not show up in the search results.
- Fixed issue with portfolios crashing the app when the buy price was 0.
- Fixed a problem that created 2 transactions when editing.
Get the updated version today from the App Store!
And please consider updating your review of StockMarketEye in the App Store. Thanks!