Family trusts can provide several benefits for business purposes, tax optimization, or estate planning....by Jonathan Anthony
StockMarketEye v2.4.0 Released
We are proud to announce the release of StockMarketEye v2.4.0 for Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
StockMarketEye now supports Technical Indicators within the chart area. We have initially added 6 different indicators and have plans to add more in future versions. We provide the indicators in pre-configured, standard settings such as the 50-day EMA or the 14-day RSI, while also allowing you to input your own preferred settings. The indicators you use in the chart are saved when you quit StockMarketEye and are re-loaded the next time you start up.
With this version we have also added a number of other useful chart features including Open/High/Low/Close tracer values, Click-to-Trace cursor settings and chart markers for the Watch Start or Buy Price values of the stock being viewed.
Another notable addition in this version is the ability to move stocks from one Portfolio to another via drag-and-drop. You can also drag an item from a Watchlist and drop it on the name of a Portfolio to start adding it to your Portfolio.
Also new in this version is support for tracking stock option prices. You can find available stock option symbols on Yahoo! Finance and simply copy-paste them into your Watchlist. New options related columns, such as Strike Price and Expiration Date, are also now available.
Below is a complete list of the additions and changes in this version of StockMarketEye.
What’s New In StockMarketEye v2.4.0
- Technical Indicators in Charts. Indicators available in this version are:
- Simple Moving Average (SMA)
- Exponential Moving Average (EMA)
- Relative Strength Index (RSI)
- Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD)
- Slow Stochastic
- Fast Stochastic
All indicators come with pre-defined, standard settings as well as the possibility to use custom settings.
- Open/High/Low/Close/Volume chart tracer values.
- Click-to-Trace feature for the chart cursor.
- Watch Start / Buy Price marker in the charts.
- Options Support – StockMarketEye can retrieve option quotes using the new option symbology. New options related columns: Contract High, Contract Low, Expiration Date, Open Interest and Strike Price
- Move/copy portfolio items and transactions between portfolios using Drag-and-Drop.
- In-Chart data loading indicator.
- New menu item: Get All Quotes (menu File -> Get All Quotes or F5) to manually update quotes in all Watchlists and Portfolios.
- Drag-and-Drop a Watchlist item onto a Portfolio to add it to that Portfolio.
- Allow for editing of the Name column. Value is saved and will be visible the next time StockMarketEye is run.
- Improved keyboard usage in Watchlists and Portfolios
- New Portfolio Column: Days Held
- Windows installer and executable are now code signed for easier and more secure installation.
- Fixes for candlestick charts.
- Fix sorting by “Date Added” and other date columns.
- Fix for Watchlists with more than 200 symbols.
There is no charge for this upgrade so we recommend that all users (trial and licensed) download and install this new version.