StockMarketEye v2.4.2 Released
We are proud to announce the release of StockMarketEye v2.4.2 for Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
With this release, StockMarketEye has added Bollinger Bands to the list of Technical Indicators available in the charts. We had hoped to have Bollinger Bands available for the v2.4.1 release, but we ran out of time. Fortunately, we found more time this release, so enjoy the new indicator!
We have also improved the column configuration process. Now, StockMarketEye tries to take the column sizes from the old columns, if possible. This should make things more consistent when you are configuring your views.
Finally we’ve fixed a number of bugs in this release, notably regarding column configuration and QIF import.
Below is a complete list of the additions and changes in this version of StockMarketEye.
What’s New In StockMarketEye v2.4.2
- Bollinger Bands. This is a new Technical Indicator type in the chart area.
- Column Configuration will now try to use the old column sizes (rather than the default sizes) if possible.
- Sell Stock window now does not allow you to sell more shares than were included in the selected lot.
- Fix for column configuration when having fewer than 2 columns.
- Fix for QIF import that made importing freeze during last stage.
- Various small fixes.
There is no charge for this upgrade so we recommend that all users (trial and licensed) download and install this new version.