Family trusts can provide several benefits for business purposes, tax optimization, or estate planning....by Jonathan Anthony
StockMarketEye v2.5.1 Released
We are proud to announce the release of StockMarketEye v2.5.1 for Mac OS X, Windows and Linux. This release fixes the problem with the symbol ^DJI (Dow Jones Industrial Average) and adds a couple of useful new features.
The symbol, ^DJI (Dow Jones), stopped working about a week ago. We learned that this is due to a contractual obligation between our data provider, Yahoo! Finance and the Dow Jones Index. (See here for more details.) With this release the ^DJI should be back to working again in StockMarketEye.
We have also enhanced the charts with keyboard shortcuts as well as the ability to display the chart in a separate window allowing to you view multiple charts at the same time. The keyboard shortcuts are CTRL-1 to CTRL-9 (on Mac OS X it’s CMD-1 to CMD-9). Opening a separate chart window can be done via the new icon in the chart toolbar.
Also with this release comes the ability to change the number of decimal places shown in the Watchlists and Portfolios lists. You’ll find this setting in the Preferences window, under the “Visuals” tab.
Below is a complete list of the additions and changes in this version of StockMarketEye.
What’s New In StockMarketEye v2.5.0
- Open a chart in a separate window. See the new button in the Chart toolbar area.
- Change the date range shown in a chart window using keyboard shortcuts: CTRL-1 = 4W; CTRL-2 = 3M; etc (Mac OS X: CMD-1 = 4W; CMD-2 = 3M, etc).
- Allow for configuring the number of decimal places displayed. See the new “Visuals” tab in the Preferences window.
- Rearrangement of popup menus to make it harder to accidentally delete a portfolio or watchlist.
- Fix for ^DJI quotes.
- Fix for Market Cap column values.