StockMarketEye v2.7.1 Released
We are proud to announce the release of StockMarketEye v2.7.1 for Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
This is a maintenance release that fixes a number of bugs and improves stability.
It also includes an important new column for portfolios, CAGR. CAGR is the Compounded Annual Growth Rate of an item in your portfolio. When you add this column to your portfolios, the annualized growth rate will be computed for all current, individual lots of your portfolio.
Below is a complete list of the additions and changes in this version of StockMarketEye.
What’s New In StockMarketEye v2.7.1
- CAGR – Compound Annual Growth Rate column for portfolio items. Displays the annualized growth rate for individual lots in a portfolio.
- Improve closing speed of main window.
- Allow editing of the exchange rate column in Portfolio Totals view.
- Percent change columns (3M%, 1Y%, etc) are colorized for gain/loss.
- Fix: Transactions view, shares column, now uses the “Shares” preferences format.
- Fix: Calendar improved to allow for 4-digit year manual entry.
- Fix: Problem related to portfolio value chart for portfolios that contain UK stocks corrected.
- Fix: When adding an “invalid” symbol, set the currency to that of the portfolio, rather than USD.
- Fix: Importing from transactions with Cash entry with CashAffected=true sets the value to false and display incorrect.
There is no charge for this upgrade so we highly recommend that all users (trial and licensed) upgrade to the newest version.