Family trusts can provide several benefits for business purposes, tax optimization, or estate planning....by Jonathan Anthony
StockMarketEye v2.7.2 Released
We are proud to announce the release of StockMarketEye v2.7.2 for Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
This is a maintenance release that includes a number of small additions and improvements, while fixing a couple of minor bugs.
Below is a complete list of the additions and changes in this version of StockMarketEye.
What’s New In StockMarketEye v2.7.2
- Double-clicking on a portfolio’s cash line opens the Add Cash Transaction window.
- Update historical quotes for all symbols on startup. You can disable this feature in the Preferences window under the “Advanced” tab. It can also be run manually from the “Advanced” tab.
- Multi-lot portfolio items now take their comment field from the comment field of the first sub-lot.
- Startup speed is now almost 1 second faster.
- CAGR column now displayed in green/red, like the Total Return and Gain columns, based on positive/negative performance.
- Support for securities that are denominated in British Pounds (as opposed to the more common Pence), using currency ‘GBPD’.
- Transaction sorting now uses the transaction date column to differentiate when the primary sorting columns are the same.
- Option in the Preferences, “General” tab, to disable showing the warning window when StockMarketEye is unable to download data from Yahoo.
- Fix for change percent columns that are out-of-date due to caching of historical quotes.
- Fix for when cash balance editing did not actually change cash balance value, only added a transaction.
There is no charge for this upgrade so we highly recommend that all users (trial and licensed) upgrade to the newest version.