Family trusts can provide several benefits for business purposes, tax optimization, or estate planning....by Jonathan Anthony
StockMarketEye v2.8.3 Released
We are proud to announce the release of StockMarketEye v2.8.3 for Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
This release includes another workaround for the new problems with Yahoo! Finance’s data feed. If we detect a problem with the data returned from Yahoo! Finance, we ignore the data and display the last known quote.
Other changes in this release include a new menu: View -> Switch To… which allows you to change to a watchlist or portfolio without using the folders view. This means you can hide the folders view completely (menu: View -> Show Folders) and gain more space for viewing the charts, watchlists and portfolios.
The following is a complete list of changes in this version of StockMarketEye.
What’s New In StockMarketEye v2.8.3
- New “Switch to ->” menu in the “View” menu. This allows you to change to a different Portfolio or Watchlist without using the folders view (left-hand side of the window). So you can hide the folders view (using menu: View -> Show Folders”) and still access all of your Portfolios and Watchlists with more screen real estate to work with.
- Better, more complete and less intrusive error handling.
- Fixed: QIF missing type for transfer.
- Fixed: Problem when syncing portfolio.
- Fixed: From transactions view, opening the Dividend Declaration window now automatically sets the symbol field.
- Fixed: Problem when enabling/disabling password protection on Mac OS X Lion.
- Fixed: Errors moving watchlist items via Drag-and-drop.
- Fixed: Errors moving portfolio items via Drag-and-drop.
- Fixed: Errors deleting portfolio items and transactions.
There is no charge for this upgrade so we highly recommend that all users (trial and licensed) upgrade to the newest version. If you have any problems with the update, please contact our support team.
You can download the latest version of StockMarketEye here.
Check us out on Facebook at www.facebook.com/stockmarketeye!