StockMarketEye v2.8.4 Released
We are proud to announce the release of StockMarketEye v2.8.4 for Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
This release is primarily a bug fix release, with a couple of minor new additions.
The new features include a “Fit column widths to contents” option when you right-click (ctrl-click on Mac) on the headers of a table. This will resize all of the columns to their preferred size, similar to double-clicking on the column header separator on Windows, but for all columns.
Also updated is the hover window for a stock (hover your mouse over the Symbol column). This small hover window now includes the current alert settings for this symbol.
The following is a complete list of changes in this version of StockMarketEye.
What’s New In StockMarketEye v2.8.4
- Added alert settings to the stock’s hover window.
- Auto-resize column widths from a table’s context menu called “Fit column widths to contents” (right-click [or ctrl-click on Mac] on the column headers).
- Default backup file names end with YYYY-MM-DD-HHMMSS
- Fixed: Problem loading Yahoo Finance quotes if the lastTradeDate value was empty.
- Fixed: Chart cursor problems when using StockMarketEye in full screen on high definition monitors (like the iMac 27″).
- Fixed: When adding an alert to a watchlist, the alert icon would not show immediately after closing the alert configuration window.
- Fixed: Growl notifications for alerts on windows.
There is no charge for this upgrade so we highly recommend that all users (trial and licensed) upgrade to the newest version. If you have any problems with the update, please contact our support team.
Check us out on Facebook at www.facebook.com/stockmarketeye!