StockMarketEye v2.9.1 Released
We are proud to announce the release of StockMarketEye v2.9.1 for Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
This release fixes a number of important bugs and improves stability of the on-line synchronization service.
Below is a complete list of the additions and changes in this version of StockMarketEye.
What’s New In StockMarketEye v2.9.1
- On-line synchronization service expanded for increased stability and performance.
- Improved error messages when problems with on-line synchronization service arrise.
- Better synchronization handling when service is down for maintenance.
- Fixed the “Sell Stock” button not working.
- Fixed the Combined prices/fundamentals so that they show stock names again.
- Fixed a problem with the Combined prices/fundamentals view after a synchronization.
- Fixed a problem with backup file names that have single quotes in them.
- Fixed problem in on-line synchronization with accented characters.
- Fixed a problem with a portfolio’s currency not being processed properly during synchronization.
There is no charge for this upgrade so we highly recommend that all users (trial and licensed) upgrade to the newest version.