Family trusts can provide several benefits for business purposes, tax optimization, or estate planning....by Jonathan Anthony
StockMarketEye v2.9.2 Released
We are proud to announce the release of StockMarketEye v2.9.2 for Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
This release fixes a number of important bugs, including a fix for stock option quote retrieval from Yahoo Finance.
Below is a complete list of the additions and changes in this version of StockMarketEye.
What’s New In StockMarketEye v2.9.2
- New column, “Last Trade DateTime”, that shows the date and time of the last quote.
- Printing of the Fundamentals view. Goto the Fundamentals view, then use menu, Portfolio -> Print to PDF.
- Chart tracer values now use the Preferences -> Visuals -> Show thousands separator when displaying their values.
- When a watchlist is sorted by a specific column, that sorted order will be used when syncing with our on-line synchronization service. This allows you to sort by the symbol column (for example) and have the sorting propagated to the iPhone watchlists.
- Fixed problem with option quotes and other special Yahoo Finance symbols.
- Fixed incorrect year on Dividend Pay Date and Ex-dividend Date columns for some stocks.
- Fixed the display of the Name column for multi-items that have had their Name manually set.
- Fixed problem that allowed empty symbols when editing or entering a ticker symbol.
- Fixed problem showing incorrect marker in Portfolio charts.
- Fixed activity indicator when adding items.
There is no charge for this upgrade so we highly recommend that all users (trial and licensed) upgrade to the newest version.