StockMarketEye v2.9.2 Released
We are proud to announce the release of StockMarketEye v2.9.2 for Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
This release fixes a number of important bugs, including a fix for stock option quote retrieval from Yahoo Finance.
Below is a complete list of the additions and changes in this version of StockMarketEye.
What’s New In StockMarketEye v2.9.2
- New column, “Last Trade DateTime”, that shows the date and time of the last quote.
- Printing of the Fundamentals view. Goto the Fundamentals view, then use menu, Portfolio -> Print to PDF.
- Chart tracer values now use the Preferences -> Visuals -> Show thousands separator when displaying their values.
- When a watchlist is sorted by a specific column, that sorted order will be used when syncing with our on-line synchronization service. This allows you to sort by the symbol column (for example) and have the sorting propagated to the iPhone watchlists.
- Fixed problem with option quotes and other special Yahoo Finance symbols.
- Fixed incorrect year on Dividend Pay Date and Ex-dividend Date columns for some stocks.
- Fixed the display of the Name column for multi-items that have had their Name manually set.
- Fixed problem that allowed empty symbols when editing or entering a ticker symbol.
- Fixed problem showing incorrect marker in Portfolio charts.
- Fixed activity indicator when adding items.
There is no charge for this upgrade so we highly recommend that all users (trial and licensed) upgrade to the newest version.