A reverse stock split merges shares to increase stock prices. Low stock...by Jonathan Anthony
StockMarketEye v2.9.5 Released
We are proud to announce the release of StockMarketEye v2.9.5 for Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
This release adds a number of usability and performance improvements, as well as a number of bug fixes. Users of the TWRR and IRR columns will find that the performance of StockMarketEye is greatly improved. We’ve added additional Transactions view columns as well as a new “Reset WatchStart” feature for Watchlists.
Below is a complete list of the additions and changes in this version of StockMarketEye.
What’s New In StockMarketEye v2.9.5
- New Transactions view columns: Total Value (i.e. Value + Costs), Total Value Converted, Converted Costs
- Default set of Transaction view columns now includes Total Value.
- Comments are now visible in a stock’s hover window, when you move the mouse over the “Symbol” column.
- Watchlist export with import compatible columns, so you can easily copy/move a watchlist.
- Reset all WatchStart prices in a Watchlist to their current Last price (menu Watchlist -> Reset all WatchStart prices).
- Major performance improvement – TWRR and IRR columns have been optimized, greatly increasing StockMarketEye’s speed when you have these columns in your Portfolio.
- Comments entered in the Buy Stock/Sell Stock/Distribution Declaration windows are saved in the Comments field of the corresponding portfolio items and transactions. The inverse is also true, so editing the comments in a Transaction changes the comments in any corresponding portfolio item.
- Now allows displaying up to 8 decimal places.
- Changed pencil icon for editing a symbol to “Change” link for clarity.
- Show busy symbol when purging historical quotes from the Preferences window.
- Added AAPL to Overweight default list.
- Added more options for exporting historical chart data to CSV, allowing for easier import/export to other applications.
- Fixed problem with YTD Income and 1Y Income column calculations.
- Fixed problem with “% of Portfolio” column when the portfolio has negative cash and with other currencies.
- Fixed problem with printing Transactions view to PDF.
- Fixed problem with selling holdings with fractional share amounts.
- Fixed problem with CostBasisConverted calculation and muliple lots.
- Fixed problem where the Portfolio value chart from the Portfolio Summary view included Portfolios that have been excluded from the Portfolio’s Summary view.
- Fixed problem where a portfolio item was added to the Portfolio Summary’s Combined Portfolio, even when the Portfolio was excluded from the Summary view.
- Fixed problem with syncing manually added Last price to iOS devices. Also requres update to iOS version (coming soon).
- Fixed problem with long exchange names (such as for SMSN.IL).
- Fixed importing a watchlist without the name field or WatchStart value so that these fields are pulled from the data provider.
There is no charge for this upgrade so we highly recommend that all users (trial and licensed) upgrade to the newest version.