StockMarketEye v2.9.7 Released
We are proud to announce the release of StockMarketEye v2.9.7 for Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
This release includes minor enhancements and fixes.
Below is a complete list of the additions and changes in this version of StockMarketEye.
What’s New In StockMarketEye v2.9.7
- Changed YTD % column for portfolio to be same as watchlists.
- Auto-backup is now run at close, rather than at startup.
- Allow finer grained split ratio limit.
- Fixed an incorrect calculation of Sum Total chart due to transaction sorting.
- Fixed problem where sometimes an empty sme.log file could end up in the root directory on Mac.
- Fixed exchange not being correctly set when changing symbol, causing problems in iOS when going from Yahoo Finance to Google Finance symbol on the desktop.
There is no charge for this upgrade so we highly recommend that all users (trial and licensed) upgrade to the newest version.