StockMarketEye v3.0.2 Released
We are proud to announce the release of StockMarketEye v3.0.2 for Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
This release includes a number of important fixes that help improve stability.
Below is a complete list of the additions and changes in this version of StockMarketEye.
What’s New In StockMarketEye v3.0.2
- Fixed a freeze/hang when loading fundamental data for certain Google Finance tickers.
- Fixed a freeze/hang when loading chart data for some symbols.
- Fixed a problem with the brokerage import from Schwab.
- Fixed a problem with sorting columns, including the “Dividend Pay Date” and “Ex Div Date” columns.
- Fixed a problem displaying the “Dividend Pay Date” and “Ex Div Date” columns when computer’s language is not English.
- Fixed a problem with printing the Portfolio Totals view.
- Fixed a problem with the Gain/Loss report when selling specific lots.
- Fixed a problem with the Gain/Loss report for short positions.
- Fixed a problem related to the on-line synchronization.
- Fixed an issue with the Buy-Price/Watch-Start line in charts not being visible when the %-Change Y-Axis is being used.
- Fixed an issue with symbol mapping on CSV/QIF import.
- QIF import now allows for changing the accepted date format in cases where dates in the import file conflict with the QIF standard date format. Useful for non-US/Canada QIF files.
If you are using StockMarketEye 3, we highly recommend that you upgrade to this version. This is a free update for those already using StockMarketEye 3.