A reverse stock split merges shares to increase stock prices. Low stock...by Jonathan Anthony
StockMarketEye v3.0.2 Released
We are proud to announce the release of StockMarketEye v3.0.2 for Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
This release includes a number of important fixes that help improve stability.
Below is a complete list of the additions and changes in this version of StockMarketEye.
What’s New In StockMarketEye v3.0.2
- Fixed a freeze/hang when loading fundamental data for certain Google Finance tickers.
- Fixed a freeze/hang when loading chart data for some symbols.
- Fixed a problem with the brokerage import from Schwab.
- Fixed a problem with sorting columns, including the “Dividend Pay Date” and “Ex Div Date” columns.
- Fixed a problem displaying the “Dividend Pay Date” and “Ex Div Date” columns when computer’s language is not English.
- Fixed a problem with printing the Portfolio Totals view.
- Fixed a problem with the Gain/Loss report when selling specific lots.
- Fixed a problem with the Gain/Loss report for short positions.
- Fixed a problem related to the on-line synchronization.
- Fixed an issue with the Buy-Price/Watch-Start line in charts not being visible when the %-Change Y-Axis is being used.
- Fixed an issue with symbol mapping on CSV/QIF import.
- QIF import now allows for changing the accepted date format in cases where dates in the import file conflict with the QIF standard date format. Useful for non-US/Canada QIF files.
If you are using StockMarketEye 3, we highly recommend that you upgrade to this version. This is a free update for those already using StockMarketEye 3.