Family trusts can provide several benefits for business purposes, tax optimization, or estate planning....by Jonathan Anthony
StockMarketEye v3.0.3 Released
We are proud to announce the release of StockMarketEye v3.0.3 for Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
This release includes a number of additions for the brokerage import as well as other enhancements and fixes.
Below is a complete list of the additions and changes in this version of StockMarketEye.
What’s New In StockMarketEye v3.0.3
- Added the following brokerages for direct connect import: Janus, Prudential Retirement, TIAA-CREF Brokerage Services, Utah Education Savings Plan and Wells Fargo Investments. Let us know if there’s a brokerage you’d like to see added!
- Brokerage import: Special characters in ticker symbols received from brokerages are converted to work with StockMarketEye’s data providers.
- Brokerage import: Option holdings and transactions now take into account the number of shares per contract reported by the brokerage.
- Brokerage import: Importing short positions is now handled properly.
- Brokerage import: Importing from Wells Fargo has been user validated. You may need to wait 2 business days after first attempt before data can be downloaded.
- Brokerage import: Importing from Sharebuilder works and has been user validated.
- Added the ability to specifically set the cash balance without recording a transaction. This is usually not recommended, but can be useful in certain situations related to the direct import from brokerages.
- Changed the placement of the stock quote tooltips to be at the bottom of the row being hovered over so that the tooltip does not cover the row at all.
- The Sell window’s comments field is blank initially, rather than taking the comment from the purchase transaction.
- When adding new item to a watchlist, the list is automatically scrolled to the new entry.
- Fixed a problem where Return of Capital was not included in the Gain column.
- Fixed printing of the Combined Portfolio so that the expanded multi-lot entries are also included in the PDF.
- Fixed discrepancies between the chart’s %-change values and the corresponding %-change columns in the tables that were due to minor differences in start dates.
- Fixed a problem in the Cash Transaction window where values less than 1 were difficult to enter.
- Fixed the YTD Income and 1Y Income column calculations in the Portfolio Totals and Combined Portfolio views.
- Fixed a problem viewing transactions with dates older than 1970 in the Transactions report.
- Fixed a problem parsing dates from QIF files created with iBank.
- Fixed a problem with the gain/loss calculation when a split occurred between the purchase and sale.
- Other minor enhancements and typo fixes.
If you are using StockMarketEye 3, we highly recommend that you upgrade to this version. This is a free update for those already using StockMarketEye 3.