Family trusts can provide several benefits for business purposes, tax optimization, or estate planning....by Jonathan Anthony
StockMarketEye v3.0.6 Released
We are proud to announce the release of StockMarketEye v3.0.6 for Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
This release includes a number of minor fixes and usability enhancements.
Below is a complete list of the additions and changes in this version of StockMarketEye.
What’s New In StockMarketEye v3.0.6
Changes and Fixes
- Add the following brokerages: Morgan Stanley, Morgen Stanley (Smith Barney), Mercer, Edvest, American Funds, T. Rowe Price (Retail), T. Rowe Price Retirement, myStreetscape
- Fixed issue with Fidelity Netbenefits brokerage import.
- On brokerage import, the symbol BRKB gets converted to BRK-B for compatibility with Yahoo.
- Use the left/right arrow keys to move the focus from folders view to/from Watchlists and Portfolios so you can completely navigate with the keys.
- Make transactions export use import compatible columns by default.
- Warn about adding a dividend for a symbol that does not exist already in the portfolio.
- Fixed issue with CSV export of chart data where 0 was export for the OHLC values
- Fixed issue with Yahoo search results for NCQ
- Fixed issue with sorting in Gain % YTD column
- Fixed issue saving debug logging preference.
- Fixed issue with folders pane being shrunk too far.
- Fixed issue resulting from symbol differences between portfolio and transactions (ex. NYSE:BRK.B and BRK.B).
- Fixed issue with the combined portfolio and multi-item stocks not updating when the sub-lots did.
- Fixed calculation of SumTotal cash value when “Include cash balance” option was in use.
If you are using StockMarketEye 3, we highly recommend that you upgrade to this version. This is a free update for those already using StockMarketEye 3.