StockMarketEye v3.1.1 Released
We are proud to announce the release of StockMarketEye v3.1.1 for Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
This release contains a number of important bug fixes including a fix for the chart being too large and hiding the contents of the selected watchlist or portfolio.
Below is a complete list of the additions and changes in this version of StockMarketEye.
What’s New In StockMarketEye v3.1.1
New and Updated Features
- Added Edward Jones to Brokerage import.
- Added Interest-out distribution type to support accrued interest payments for bonds.
- Added “Reset” menu items under “View” menu to allow resetting window and view sizes to defaults.
- Added Back-In-Time columns: “Close”, “Open”, “Day high”, “Day low”, “Percent” and “Change”.
- Allow removing symbol from interest-in and interest-out transactions.
- When importing from brokerage, show informational pop-up if placeholders were created, with link to new placeholders documentation in the User’s Guide.
- When setting placeholder purchase dates in brokerage import, use different timestamps per item so sorting is consistent.
- When needing to enter a file name, a default file is proposed on all platforms except the Mac App Store version.
- 1D chart ensures that it is not using old data for the previous day’s red line.
- Add the version info back into the status line
- Fixed chart size being too large, hiding the watchlist/portfolio contents.
- Fixed incorrect 52Wk high/low when splits have occurred on the stock during the last 52 weeks.
- Fixed problem with OFX files that have extra spaces in the header values.
- Fixed: After coming back from computer sleep, don’t run quote retrievals that would have occurred during sleep.
- Fixed: Yellow info popups over symbol name stick and block, especially when double-clicking to view details.
- Fixed: The Back-In-Time report always shows zero Daily gains.
- Fixed: Backup file name in portfolio sync wizard on Mac App Store version doesn’t accept file.
If you are using StockMarketEye 3, we highly recommend that you upgrade to this version. This is a free update for those already using StockMarketEye 3.
Haven’t yet updated to StockMarketEye 3? What better time than now!