StockMarketEye v3.1.2 Released
We are proud to announce the release of StockMarketEye v3.1.2 for Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
This release fixes a recent change in the Scottrade brokerage import, adds new keyboard shortcuts and new columns, as well as numerous minor enhancements and fixes.
Below is a complete list of the additions and changes in this version of StockMarketEye.
What’s New In StockMarketEye v3.1.2
- Updated Scottrade brokerage import with updated OFX URL.
- Added “Buy Val Converted” column.
- Added “Alert” column which shows the alert icon for this item and is sortable.
- Added keyboard shortcuts for the chart ranges.
- Added keyboard shortcut to open on-line synchronization window.
- Added keyboard shortcut to open the Update from brokerage window.
- Improved the Fidelity NetBenefits brokerage import.
- Improved update from brokerage with leniency for brokerages that process transactions slowly (such as Vanguard).
- Significantly reduce bandwidth used by the on-line synchronization.
- Allow OFX file import to create complete new portfolio like with brokerage import.
- Brokerage import creates a CASH_IN transaction for remaining cash.
- Allow having sme_overrides.properties file reside in same folder as executable for installation and use from a USB stick/external drive.
- Download historical quotes of imported symbols directly after import.
- Allow closing on-line sync window with ESC if the sync is not running.
- Fixed minor calculation issue in Benchmark TR column.
- Fixed problem viewing portfolio chart with negative values.
- Fixed problem exporting portfolio value chart to CSV.
- Fixed “Buy Val” in Total line to take exchange rate into account.
If you are using StockMarketEye 3, we highly recommend that you upgrade to this version. This is a free update for those already using StockMarketEye 3.
Haven’t yet updated to StockMarketEye 3? What better time than now!