Family trusts can provide several benefits for business purposes, tax optimization, or estate planning....by Jonathan Anthony
StockMarketEye v3.1.2 Released
We are proud to announce the release of StockMarketEye v3.1.2 for Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
This release fixes a recent change in the Scottrade brokerage import, adds new keyboard shortcuts and new columns, as well as numerous minor enhancements and fixes.
Below is a complete list of the additions and changes in this version of StockMarketEye.
What’s New In StockMarketEye v3.1.2
- Updated Scottrade brokerage import with updated OFX URL.
- Added “Buy Val Converted” column.
- Added “Alert” column which shows the alert icon for this item and is sortable.
- Added keyboard shortcuts for the chart ranges.
- Added keyboard shortcut to open on-line synchronization window.
- Added keyboard shortcut to open the Update from brokerage window.
- Improved the Fidelity NetBenefits brokerage import.
- Improved update from brokerage with leniency for brokerages that process transactions slowly (such as Vanguard).
- Significantly reduce bandwidth used by the on-line synchronization.
- Allow OFX file import to create complete new portfolio like with brokerage import.
- Brokerage import creates a CASH_IN transaction for remaining cash.
- Allow having sme_overrides.properties file reside in same folder as executable for installation and use from a USB stick/external drive.
- Download historical quotes of imported symbols directly after import.
- Allow closing on-line sync window with ESC if the sync is not running.
- Fixed minor calculation issue in Benchmark TR column.
- Fixed problem viewing portfolio chart with negative values.
- Fixed problem exporting portfolio value chart to CSV.
- Fixed “Buy Val” in Total line to take exchange rate into account.
If you are using StockMarketEye 3, we highly recommend that you upgrade to this version. This is a free update for those already using StockMarketEye 3.
Haven’t yet updated to StockMarketEye 3? What better time than now!