Family trusts can provide several benefits for business purposes, tax optimization, or estate planning....by Jonathan Anthony
StockMarketEye v3.1.5 Released
We are proud to announce the release of StockMarketEye v3.1.5 for Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
This release we’ve fixed a couple of small bugs and made some minor enhancements.
Below is a complete list of the additions and changes in this version of StockMarketEye.
What’s New In StockMarketEye v3.1.5
- New brokerage: DWS International
- Added ability to enter a split transaction even for symbols that are not currently held (i.e. not in the Prices view).
- Selling more shares than are available in the selected lot(s) now shows an information dialog.
- Fix for problem with deleting a transaction that causes Prices view to get out of sync with the Transactions report.
- Fix for problem in the Summary chart that applied split transactions multiple times, if they were recorded in more than one portfolio.
- Fix for problem in the Gain/Loss report which could change the number of shares in a transaction, if the transactions were not consistent.
- Fix for import of option symbols from Schwab that have ‘^’ in the ticker symbol.
- Fix in Mac App store version for Australian users.
This is a free update for those already using StockMarketEye 3. If you are using StockMarketEye 3, we highly recommend that you upgrade to this version.
Haven’t yet updated to StockMarketEye 3? What better time than now!