A reverse stock split merges shares to increase stock prices. Low stock...by Jonathan Anthony
StockMarketEye v3.3.1 Released
We are proud to announce the release of StockMarketEye v3.3.1 for Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
This version includes a number of small enhancements and bug fixes.
Below is a complete list of the additions and changes in this version of StockMarketEye.
What’s New In StockMarketEye v3.3.1
- New column: “ExchRate Inv” which shows the inverse of the current exchange rate.
- New column: “Symbol*” for viewing a symbol without the Google exchange prefix.
- New exchanges, Johannesburg (JSE) and Saudi Arabia (TADAWUL), via Google Finance.
- Added link to new documentation on setting up portfolios in Euros.
- Support for import of mini-options in OFX and brokerage import.
- Fixed: Edward Jones brokerage import.
- Fixed: ASX stocks from Google Finance don’t have charts available.
- Fixed: Problem with restore not working with a pre-3.3 backup file.
- Fixed: Problem with transactions after viewing portfolio chart.
- Fixed: Problem with Back-in-time report’s “TR” column not being calculated correctly.
- Fixed: SharesIn transactions used in spin-offs should set cash_affected to false (do not update).
This is a free update for those already using StockMarketEye 3. If you are using StockMarketEye 3, we highly recommend that you upgrade to this version.
Haven’t yet updated to StockMarketEye 3? What better time than now!