StockMarketEye v3.3.3 Released
We are proud to announce the release of StockMarketEye v3.3.3 for Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
This version includes a number of updates, minor enhancements and fixes.
Notable in this release is the update for Vanguard’s direct connect service change. On September 11th, 2014, Vanguard changed their service that StockMarketEye, Quicken and other financial applications use to download your transactions. StockMarketEye is now compatible with this change and works again with Vanguard.
We also made improvements to the “YTD Income” and “1Y Income” columns, while adding the new “Total Income” column. We also made a number of other minor fixes and enhancements based on user feedback. Thanks to all those who have let us know about issues they were having.
Below is a complete list of the additions and changes in this version of StockMarketEye.
What’s New In StockMarketEye v3.3.3
- Updated: Vanguard brokerage import/update works again after Vanguard’s direct connect service change.
- New column: Total Income – this is the total income (dividends, capgains, etc) that have been paid by the holding since it was acquired.
- Improved symbol search to remove the Google exchange prefix when searching with a prefilled symbol.
- Improved Google Finance fundamentals retrieval to fix issues with UK dividend reporting and reduce bandwith.
- Note: If you have problems with the auto, in-app update, please download and install the full version from our website.
- Fixed: Chart tick marks do not match up with start of month/year in longer time ranges.
- Fixed: London stock yields off (again) by factor 100 for Google Finance ticker symbols.
- Fixed: Changing a symbol in a watchlist should also change alert symbol.
- Fixed: TWRR in Portfolio Totals does not to handle exchange rates properly.
- Fixed: CSV export should not include thousands separator by default.
- Fixed: Income columns calculation off when splits occurred.
- Fixed: Expired option import from OFX has incorrect number of shares.
- Fixed: Sorting on some columns (such as Market Val) does not propagte to iOS via the on-line sync.
- Fixed: Editing dividend in newly imported portfolios caused duplicates to appear.
- Fixed: Purging historical quotes left traces of manually imported quotes.
This is a free update for those of you using StockMarketEye 3. If you are using StockMarketEye 3, we highly recommend that you upgrade to this version.
Haven’t yet updated to StockMarketEye 3? What better time than now!