Investing in dividend-paying stocks is a great way to add a steady...by Ashley Grasse
StockMarketEye v3.3.4 Released
We are proud to announce the release of StockMarketEye v3.3.4 for Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
This release makes it easier to add multiple comparison symbols to the chart. Now you can select multiple symbols from your watchlist or portfolio, then use the menu “Add to Chart as Comparison Symbol” to add all of the selected symbols to the chart.
StockMarketEye also now supports Apple’s new OS X 10.10 Yosemite. This version of StockMarketEye includes compatibility updates for Yosemite, so if you’re a Mac user, you’ll want to update soon.
Below is a complete list of the additions and changes in this version of StockMarketEye.
What’s New In StockMarketEye v3.3.4
- Stability and compatibility updates for StockMarketEye on Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- New menu, “Add as comparison symbol”, the allows symbols, including a selection of multiple symbols, to be added as a comparison symbol in the chart directly from the watchlist or portfolio.
- New menus in “Chart Options” -> “Advanced” for resetting the chart back to its defaults.
- Extra colors for comparison symbols and technical indicator lines in the chart so that the colors don’t repeat when there are many lines. Now has 20 colors.
- Fixed exporting chart data so that all decimal places are exported to CSV, rather than just 2.
- Default columns in the Transactions Report now includes “Exch Rate” and “Currency”.
- Added support for JSE/Rand/RandCents for South African stocks. Stocks from the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE) are supported by Google Finance (for example, JSE:SAB).
- The dividend search window will now show the dividend pay date if it is available, otherwise the ex-dividend date will be shown. Only symbols from Google Finance have the dividend pay date available.
This is a free update for those of you using StockMarketEye 3. If you are using StockMarketEye 3, we highly recommend that you upgrade to this version.
Haven’t yet updated to StockMarketEye 3? What better time than now!