Investing in dividend-paying stocks is a great way to add a steady...by Ashley Grasse
StockMarketEye v3.3.7 Released
We are proud to announce the release of StockMarketEye v3.3.7 for Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
This is a small bug fix release that improves stability and compatibility.
Below is a complete list of the additions and changes in this version of StockMarketEye.
What’s New In StockMarketEye v3.3.7
- New Column: “9M%” for watchlists and portfolios.
- More tweaks for Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- Fix for Sum Total chart using wrong exchange rate in some cases.
- Fixed initial Chart scale menu selection.
- Fixed Linux startup script to work with OpenJDK.
This is a free update for those of you using StockMarketEye 3. If you are using StockMarketEye 3, we highly recommend that you upgrade to this version.
Haven’t yet updated to StockMarketEye 3? What better time than now!