Hey StockMarketEye Community, First and foremost, thanks for being with us through...by Chris
StockMarketEye v3.3.8 Released
We are proud to announce the release of StockMarketEye v3.3.8 for Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
This release contains a few small improvements as well as bug fixes that improve stability and compatibility.
Below is a complete list of the additions and changes in this version of StockMarketEye.
What’s New In StockMarketEye v3.3.8
- New brokerages: PNC Bank, Wedbush and Raymond James (feedback on your experience with these brokerages in StockMarketEye is welcome).
- Additional buttons to facilitate changing dates in the Back-in-Time report.
- Allow restore of backup files in trial version.
- Fixed: Column widths are not saved after “fit column widths to contents” on Yosemite.
- Fixed: Column order/widths not saved on Yosemite.
- Fixed: 5-day charts with holidays have overlapping day labels for the holiday.
- Fixed: 5-day chart cursor’s date part is off by timezone.
- Fixed: Description field in Watchlist/Portfolio settings window does not expand or have scrollbars.
- Fixed: Startup problem when used in Lima Peru timezone.
- Fixed: The “Change” columns in Summary report’s closing portfolio do not print.
- Other minor stability improvements.
This is a free update for those of you using StockMarketEye 3. If you are using StockMarketEye 3, we highly recommend that you upgrade to this version.
Haven’t yet updated to StockMarketEye 3? What better time than now!