StockMarketEye 4.0.7 Released
We are pleased to announce the release of StockMarketEye v4.0.7 for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
In v4.0.7, we’ve fixed several of minor issues and have made some minor general improvements as well. We continue to make minor incremental improvements to the overall speed, stability and compatibility of v4.
Below is a complete list of the additions and changes in this version of StockMarketEye.
What’s New In StockMarketEye v4.0.7
Changes and Fixes
- Added new exchanges from Google Finance: Mexico, Indonesia and Malaysia
- Renamed the menu item “View in browser…” to “News and more…”.
- External chart now shows “Buy Price/Watch Start” markers.
- Adding an item to a Watchlist now adds into the currencly selected category.
- Double-click in combined group views does the right thing.
- Double-click in Watchlist/Portfolio group Totals view switches to selected Watchlist/Portfolio.
- Add “Properties” item to context menu in Watchlist/Portfolio totals view.
- Change in Gain/Loss report to use January 1st and December 31st as start/end dates for year ranges.
- Change in Summary report to include transactions from start date in totals and transactions list.
- Optimization when rebuilding Prices view from the transactions.
- Optimization for portfolio performance.
- Optimization for startup performance.
- Other minor optimizations.
- Fixed issue with Target price column.
- Fixed issue where currency was not properly set when adding via double-clicking in the symbol search result.
- Fixed minor issues with on-line sync and watchlists.
- Fixed issue with dates from Google Finance when using a non-EN locale.
- Fixed issue with benchmark tracking if a cash transaction’s recorded date was on a weekend.
- Fixed issue in Summary report when the portfolio doesn’t have any transactions.
- Fixed issue with selection in filtered Transactions report.
This is a free update for those of you already using StockMarketEye 4. If you are using StockMarketEye 4, we highly recommend that you update to the new version.
Haven’t yet updated to StockMarketEye 4? What better time than now!