What’s New in StockMarketEye 5?
New Look + New and Updated Investment Tools
New pricing for StockMarketEye 5
StockMarketEye 5 is sold as a yearly subscription service. Read more here.
Ready to get started?
New Look – Light or Dark Theme
StockMarketEye 5 sports a new, modern look-and-feel.
- The new look comes in both a light and dark themed versions.
- Making the text bigger or smaller is as easy as clicking a menu. (View -> Zoom In/Out)
New Data Provider
In addition to support for retrieving prices from Yahoo Finance, StockMarketEye 5 can also get prices from MSN Money.
- Look for the green MSN icon in the symbol search results.
- We recommend using MSN for securities that do not have good coverage at Yahoo Finance, such as Canadian mutual funds and UK unit trusts.
- Just like Yahoo Finance ticker symbols, MSN ticker symbols can be used in any watchlist or portfolio.
Portfolio reports have become even more flexible. It’s now even easier to get the information you need to make informed investment decisions.
- Transactions Report – filter by multiple symbols and multiple transaction types.
- Gain/Loss Report – group by symbol and filter by multiple symbols
- Summary Report – updated charts; use multiple benchmark symbols; totals for taxes and fees
We’ve improved the charting experience.
- Weekly, monthly or yearly charts are now available.
- Scroll by dragging left or right.
- Easier to use custom date range selection.
Improved Column Configuration
Column configuration is easier and faster with support for:
- Find columns easily by searching and sorting them by name.
- Copy the column setup to 1 or more other watchlists or portfolios.
- Copy the column setup from a watchlist or portfolio to the current view.
We’ve redesigned many features to make them easier and faster to use.
- Preferences management
- Alert management
- Brokerage import
- Update from all brokerages
- On-line sync
- and more…
Other Changes and Additions
- Ability to set the time of day for transactions, rather than just the date.
- Ability to specify a transaction’s commissions/fees/total in the portfolio’s currency, rather than in the security’s currency.
- Rebuilding portfolio from the transactions maintains category settings.
- Native desktop notifications (rather than relying on 3rd party software).
- Multi-column sorting is available in all tables.
- “DivPay Date” column works again where Yahoo Finance has this data available.
- “3Y%” column has been added.