You acknowledge and agree that, StockMarketEye and/or its affiliates and/or its licensors shall own all worldwide right, title and interest in and to the Site and any applications, services, text, graphics, multimedia content, or other information, data, content or material available on or through the Site and pages within that domain, and all related code provided through the Site, any modifications, updates, upgrades, copies, derivative works, augmentations or customizations of the foregoing (collectively, "Materials"), including all worldwide intellectual property rights to the same, including without limitation, all United States, Canadian and worldwide patents, patent applications, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, rights of publicity and privacy and other proprietary rights. All rights not expressly granted to you herein are expressly reserved to StockMarketEye and its affiliates and licensors.
Material from the Site may not be copied, reproduced, distributed or modified. Modification of the Materials or use of the Materials for any purpose other than that expressly permitted herein or otherwise on the Site is a violation of copyright and other proprietary rights and the use of any such Material on any other web site or computer environment is strictly prohibited.
You may submit feedback, suggestions or comments ("Feedback") that will universally enhance the Site. StockMarketEye may, in its sole discretion, decide to incorporate some or all of this Feedback into the Site. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, to the extent any portion of the Site, or any versions thereof or enhancements thereto are not deemed owned by StockMarketEye, you hereby assign all of your right, title and interest in the Site or any such Feedback or enhancements to StockMarketEye. You will execute such documents as may be deemed reasonably necessary to accomplish the objectives of this Section. You grant StockMarketEye a worldwide, perpetual, nonexclusive, sublicensable, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, distribute, transmit, disclose, display, modify and create derivative works of any content, data, information or other materials you submit and/or receive through the Site; provided, that, StockMarketEye shall do so in accordance with applicable law and/or the applicable agreement between the party that authorized you to use the Site and StockMarketEye, if applicable.
"StockMarketEye" and the StockMarketEye logos as well as other related marks which may appear on the Site ("Marks"), are the service marks and trademarks of StockMarketEye and TransparenTech LLC. All other trademarks, service marks and logos used on this Site, with or without attribution, are the trademarks, service marks or logos of their respective owners.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT; THIRD PARTY SITES
StockMarketEye is a distributor and not a publisher of information supplied to the Site by you, other users or third parties. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, contracts, offers, or other information that is part of the Materials on this Site that is expressed or made available by third parties, including Financing Sources, aftermarket product companies, credit bureau reporting agencies and/or Dealers or any other user of the Site, are those of the respective authors or distributors and not of StockMarketEye. STOCKMARKETEYE ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, RECOMMENDATIONS, ENDORSEMENTS OR APPROVALS WITH REGARD TO SUCH THIRD PARTY INFORMATION. It is your responsibility to evaluate and confirm the information, opinions, advice or other Material available through the Site, whether posted or provided by third parties or by StockMarketEye.
The Site may contain hyperlinks to other web sites that are not operated by StockMarketEye. StockMarketEye does not control these web sites and is not responsible for their contents, nor should the existence of such links be construed as an endorsement of the material appearing on such sites or as implying an association between StockMarketEye and their operators. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only.
USER REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND COVENANTS
You represent, warrant and covenant to StockMarketEye that:
- You will comply at all times with all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws, rules and regulations in your use of the Site and/or your use or disclosure of any data, information or materials you submit to or receive through the Site;
- You will not, nor will you permit any other person, corporation or entity, without the prior written consent of StockMarketEye to:
- copy, duplicate or grant permission to the Site or any part thereof;
- create, attempt to create, or grant permission to the source program and/or object program or code associated with any software component of the Site;
- assign, sublicense, rent, timeshare, loan, lease or otherwise transfer the Site or directly or indirectly permit any third party to use the Site;
- decompile or disassemble any software or other component of the Site or any report or document generated therefrom;
- engage in any reverse engineering;
- modify, alter or delete any of the copyright notices embedded in or affixed to the copies of any components of the Site;
- export any application provided hereunder or any portion of the Site, or access the Site from outside the United States or Canada; or
- use StockMarketEye's name, URL, trademarks, server, or other materials in connection with, or to transmit, any "spam." For the purposes of this agreement, "spam" has the meaning generally understood among Internet users;
- Any transmission of data from your computer equipment or system will be free from
- intentionally injurious instructions (e.g. "viruses") that are designed to modify, damage, delete or disable the Site or any applications thereon;
- any hidden passwords that permit unauthorized access to the data or the Site, or
- any embedded code that could trigger, shut down or disable the Site;
- You have obtained all necessary licenses, releases and consents to grant the rights set forth herein;
- You shall have all regulatory approvals, authorizations, licenses, permits, and other permissions, consents and authorities whatsoever needed to use the Site and perform your obligations hereunder; and
- You will comply with the security measures set forth below under the heading "SECURITY".
You acknowledge that there are certain security, corruption, transmission error and access availability risks with using open networks such as the Internet and you expressly assume such risks. Because user authentication on the Internet is difficult, StockMarketeye cannot and does not confirm any user's purported identity.
THE SITE AND ANY APPLICATIONS, SERVICES, MATERIALS OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE BASIS" WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, STOCKMARKETEYE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING FROM THE COURSE OF DEALING OR PERFORMANCE. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE AND ANY SITE-RELATED SERVICES OR INFORMATION OR MATERIALS.
IN ADDITION, STOCKMARKETEYE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS ON THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS IN OR ON THE SITE WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE SITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. STOCKMARKETEYE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE SITE OR RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SITE, SPECIFIC SERVICES OR APPLICATIONS PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE, OR ANY MATERIALS OR INFORMATION ON THE SITE, IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, LEGAL COMPLIANCE OR OTHERWISE. YOU (AND NOT STOCKMARKETEYE) ASSUME THE ENTIRE RISK OF ANY RELIANCE ON THESE MATERIALS. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL STOCKMARKETEYE BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR ANY MATERIALS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY MATERIALS OR INFORMATION, OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR RESULTS POSTED, EMAILED OR OTHERWISE RECEIVED OR TRANSMITTED VIA THE SITE.
NO RENDERING OF LEGAL ADVICE
IN NO WAY DOES ANY DATA, INFORMATION, CONTENT OR MATERIAL PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY CONTRACTS, DISCLAIMERS AND MENUS) CONSTITUTE FINANCIAL ADVICE. STOCKMARKETEYE IS NOT ENGAGED IN PROVIDING FINANCIAL CONSULTING SERVICES. ACCESS TO, TRANSMISSION OR RECEIPT OF OR RELIANCE UPON MATERIALS, DATA, CONTENT OR INFORMATION FROM THE SITE DOES NOT CREATE AND IS NOT INTENDED TO CREATE A FINANCIAL ADVISOR-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON AND STOCKMARKETEYE. AS FINANCIAL ADVICE MUST BE TAILORED TO THE SPECIFIC CIRCUMSTANCES OF EACH INDIVIDUAL, NOTHING PROVIDED HEREIN SHOULD BE USED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR THE ADVICE OF COMPETENT, LICENSED FINANCIAL COUNCEL.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL STOCKMARKETEYE, ITS AFFILIATES OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES, OR THE RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, SPONSORS, AND OTHER PARTNERS OF EACH BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SITE, THE SERVICES AVAILABLE ON THE SITE, THE SOFTWARE AVAILABLE ON THE SITE, INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE SITE, OR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR RESULTS PROVIDED TO OR RECEIVED THROUGH THE SITE, EVEN IF STOCKMARKETEYE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. STOCKMARKETEYE's LIABILITY, IF ANY, RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS GOVERNED BY THE APPLICABLE AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE PARTY THAT AUTHORIZED YOU TO USE THE SITE AND STOCKMARKETEYE, IF ANY. ANY LIABILITY THAT STOCKMARKETEYE MAY HAVE PURSUANT TO SUCH AGREEMENT WOULD BE TO THE PARTY THAT AUTHORIZED YOU TO USE THE SITE AND NOT YOU PERSONALLY. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR SITE-RELATED SERVICES, APPLICATIONS, MATERIALS OR INFORMATION IS TO STOP USING THE SITE AND/OR THOSE SERVICES, APPLICATIONS, MATERIALS OR INFORMATION.
You agree not to use any functions on the Site which you are not authorized to use.
MODIFICATION OR TERMINATION OF THE SITE
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION