Synchronizing Data in the Desktop Version with the iOS Version
Follow the steps below to synchronize your investment data between the StockMarketEye desktop software and the iOS (iPhone/iPad) version.
The On-Line Synchronization feature is not available in the trial version of the StockMarketEye desktop software.
You can purchase the iOS version of StockMarketEye on your iOS device (iPhone/iPad) from Apple’s App Store. In the App Store, search for “stockmarketeye” to find the app.
The following steps assume that you have your data already entered into the desktop version of StockMarketEye and would like to synchronize it to the iOS device.
- On your desktop computer, create an account in StockMarketEye’s on-line synchronization service as described in the “Creating An Account” section of the On-Line Synchronization guide. The email/password that you choose for this account will be used in both the desktop and iOS versions.
- Go to the Other Synchronization Actions and use the “Upload to Account” action. Wait till the upload is finished.
- Now on your iOS device, open the StockMarketEye app, and go to the “Synchronization” tab.
- Tap the “I already have an account” button and login with the same email and password that you created and used in the desktop version.
- On the main “Synchronize” screen, tap the “Other Synchronization Actions” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Now on the “Other Sync Options” screen, tap the “Download From Account” button.
- When the download is finished, your investment data will be on both the desktop and iOS versions of StockMarketEye.
When you need to synchronize in the future, you can use the standard “Start synchronize now” button on the desktop and the “Synchronize now” button in iOS.