Synchronizing Data from one iOS Device to Another
Follow the steps below to synchronize your investment data between the StockMarketEye app on one iOS (iPhone/iPad) device to StockMarketEye on another iOS (iPhone/iPad) device.
You can purchase the iOS version of StockMarketEye on your iOS device (iPhone/iPad) from Apple’s App Store. In the App Store, search for “stockmarketeye” to find the app.
The following steps assume that you have your data already entered into StockMarketEye on one of the iOS devices and would like to synchronize it to the other iOS device.
- In StockMarketEye on the iOS device with your data already entered, create an account in the on-line synchronization service. You can do this in the “Synchronization” tab. Note that the email/password that you choose for this account will be used in both iOS devices. If you already have an account, go to the “Synchronization” tab and tap the “I already have an account” to login.
- Once the account is created and you are logged in, tap the “Other Synchronization Actions”.
- On the “Other Sync Options” screen, tap the “Upload to Account” action. Wait till the upload is finished.
- Now on your other iOS device, open the StockMarketEye app, and go to the “Synchronization” tab.
- Tap the “I already have an account” button and login with the same email and password that you created and used on the other iOS device.
- On the main “Synchronize” screen, tap the “Other Synchronization Actions” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Now on the “Other Sync Options” screen, tap the “Download From Account” button.
- When the download synchronization is finished, your investment data will be in StockMarketEye on both iOS devices.
When you need to synchronize in the future, you can use the standard “Start synchronize now” button in StockMarketEye in either of the iOS devices.